When Patrick Cornolo & Solokill were approached by long time collector and regular client Jackie to do a collaboration piece for her, they were a bit skeptical at first. But after thinking it over for a bit they decided to give it a try. Once they got the groove of things, the magic started to happen. This is a time lapse video of the first session on Jackie’s serpent/octopus thigh piece that will be full color. Jackie sat like champ! Couldn’t ask for a better client!
- Time Out Chicago: 21 Chicago-based tattoo artists you need to follow on Instagram :
- Meet Patrick Cornolo of Speakeasy Custom Tattoo in Wicker Park
- Patrick Cornolo & Solokill Time Lapse of Collaboration Tattoo Session #1 6/23/16
- Patrick Cornolo voted Best Tattoo Artist in the Best of Chicago 2015 Reader Poll
- Speakeasy for Charity: June 7th 12-6pm