New Online Tattoo Release Form
Please complete ALL questions on the release form within 24 hours of your tattoo appointment at Speakeasy Custom Tattoo. If you are even slightly sick, please contact your artist to reschedule. Deposits will be honored for appointments rescheduled due to sickness.
Speakeasy Custom Tattoo has had to switch things up to comply with the new regulations for tattoo studios in regards to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We have added new regulations to our already strict studio code of cleanliness and sterility. One of these regulations is to have clients fill out our Tattoo Release Form online BEFORE you arrive at the studio. This minimizes time in the studio and creates a touch less check-in process.
Speakeasy Custom Tattoo will need you to fill out the release form before we can proceed with your appointment. Please read through this Online Client Release Form carefully, fill it out thoroughly and let us know if you have any questions or concerns before your tattoo consultation or appointment.
AS ALWAYS, YOU MUST BRING A VALID PHOTO ID TO YOUR APPOINTMENT AND BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Please note: Travel ban and mandatory 14-day quarantines are now affecting Wisconsin and many other high-risk states. If you have visited or are traveling from any of the following states and have an upcoming appointment, please contact your artist to reschedule ASAP.
Licensed Body Art studios already adhere to strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols after each client. Those protocols coupled with our required training in the Prevention of Disease Transmission enables us to be uniquely qualified to enhance our existing protocols to be able to operate in a safe fashion within the stages of re-opening under this current pandemic.
The following are new temporary protocols that we will be implementing, which will enhance our already strict infection control practices, to prevent the transfer of COVID-19
- Artists will be monitored and not allowed to work if they are sick or have been exposed to someone with Covid 19
- All clients must fill out our online Tattoo Release Form and upload a Valid ID BEFORE arriving at the shop. ID’s will be verified on arrival.
- Clients, artists and staff will wash hands for at lest 20 seconds when arriving at the studio.
- Hand sanitizer is available to clients, artists and staff, although we prioritize hand washing.
- Clients, staff and artists are required to wear masks. Clients should come wearing their own mask or will be required to purchase one from the shop. Artists will wear a clean mask for each client.
- In addition to our current list of medical barriers (pillow cases, drape sheets, gloves etc. We will be adding disposable sleeve covers, disposable aprons and masks to our PPE.
- Social Distancing- each of our stations is laid out so that we have at least 6 feet between artists. While we cannot maintain a 6 feet distance between artist and client during the tattoo process, we believe we can greatly reduce exposure with the extended PPP as stated above. Please do your best to keep a 6 feet distance while not being tattooed.
- We will limit the number of people arriving at the same time and in the waiting area. Currently we are asking that you wait outside of the studio or in your car until your appointment. When you arrive please call the shop 773-645-1703 to confirm that you are waiting. Showing up excessively early or late puts a strain on the entire system. Please be sure to arrive within 15 minutes of your appointment. We will let you know when it is ok to come in.
- Please only bring essential items such as phones, glasses, purses or medically necessary items. We will ask you to put all personal items in a sanitized bin in your artists station during your tattoo session.
- Appointment Only: Our studio is already appointment only this portion is very easy for us to achieve. We will also limit appointments to customers only and no extra guests. No friends, spouses or family members will be allowed to enter the studio. If you are looking to do a walk-in or same day appointment, please call the shop to talk to an artist who will let you know when we have space to accommodate you.
- We have always had a strict cleaning schedule in place. We plan to maintain these procedures and then some. We will be cleaning door handles, light switches, iPads, counter tops and bathrooms as well as any high touch area every 20 minutes or as needed throughout the day.
- Artists stations, client chairs, and all studio equipment is thoroughly disinfected after each customer as is currently standard procedure. Everything we use at Speakeasy Custom Tattoo is sterile and/or single use disposable items. This includes chair coverings, bibs, pillow cases and of course gloves. Our machinery is disinfected thoroughly after each use. Needles are single-use disposable and each surface is either covered with proper bagging material or made of stainless steel which is also thoroughly disinfected with medical grade cleaning supplies after each client.
- Each artist is current, and well versed on all Blood Borne Pathogens Certifications & COVID 19 Training. We are trained and highly aware of cross-contamination at every stage of our process. We limit touch points as a part of our regular practices.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed except where medically necessary.
- Clients, artists and staff will wash hands for at least 20 seconds when leaving the studio
- Please reschedule if you are sick, or have had Covid 19 or been exposed to it in the last 14 days. Above all if you feel any of the symptoms of COVID-19 let your artist or the studio know immediately and we will be more than happy to get you a new appointment and connect you to health professionals who can better assist you with treatment. By not disclosing symptoms of COVID-19 you may be held in violation of U.S. and Illinois law, you may also forfeit your booking fee, and be held liable for any illness acquired by another person during your visit.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 infection can include:
- FEVER OR CHILLS, COUGH, FATIGUE, MUSCLE OR BODY ACHE, HEADACHE, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING, NEW LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL, SORE THROAT, CONGESTION OR RUNNY NOSE, NAUSEA OR VOMITING, DIARRHEA